- 2023 Conference Vendor Day
October 19, 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Greetings past and present Vendor and Sponsors of HSACCC!
The Health Services Association of California Community Colleges (HSACCC) is pleased to officially invite you to the 2023 Annual State Conference taking place in-person October 18 – 20, 2023 in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley at the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott. This year, Persist: Nurturing Student Centered Health Services will address topics such as mental health needs of students, substance use, family planning and sexual health services, standards of student health services and much more!
HSACCC Annual State Conference will host vendors on Thursday, October 19. Vendors and Sponsors are welcome to sit and listen along with attendees during the conference presentations, talk with our members throughout the day, and have dedicated time to promoting products and services.
Sponsorship Opportunities ($2000 minimum; Banquet $3000):
Vendor Opportunities ($350):
Just a reminder, we typically have between 75 and 80 conference attendees, with approximately 90% being the key stakeholders who directly decide which products and services to implement within Student Health Centers across the State of California. The remaining 10% of attendees are made up of frontline providers who are working directly with California Community College students on a regular basis. Attendees at this conference are those holding leadership positions within Student Health Services that you WANT access to.
HSACCC looks forward to continuing our partnership with your organization and to further collaboration on optimizing the health and well-being of all our California Community College students together. Please find more information about our organization at our webpage https://hsaccc.org/
Thank you very much for your time, and please do not hesitate to reach out for any clarification or with any further questions!